- Hi Mark,Hope you and the family had a great Christmas and New Years. I attached a few pics of the walls in the round pen. I slanted them so the rider will have room for their legs and shoulders when the horse wants to crowd them against the walls. One of the corners I put a deck on top so we can sit up there, drink a beer and watch. It makes a BIG storage area underneath it. The gates took a bit of thinking to get them to work with the wood slanted on them as well so they would match up with the walls when they are closed. Found out that one gate has to be a master with the other pinned shut due to the angled walls. Wish I was a good as ya’ll when it comes to the outside metal work, but it looks good from 25 feet away, and horses don’t give a damn about looks.I have had a lot of comments about the pen-customers want me to hurry up and finish it. I still have to put lights and sand in it, but we used it some over the Christmas break due to the rain. It works really well.As usual, you delivered another great building for me,Best Regards,John R. Dunn
Trimec Aviation, Inc.
200 Aviation Way
Fort Worth, Texas 76106
- Allan or Sharon wrote to Mark Cozart,"It’s hard to express just how happy we are with our new metal building. As you know, we custom designed the building that we wanted and your construction crew lead by Jeremy delivered EXACTLY what we wanted. I especially want to thank Jeremy for offering advice of on the direction that one walk-in door would be swinging prior to its installation. Had he installed it like I had it designed on the plans, I’m sure I would have been unhappy for years to come.""From the concrete work to the finished metal work, we are thoroughly impressed with the workmanship and attention to detail. We will be recommending you and Cozart Metal Building Systems to anyone wanting a high quality metal building at an extremely competitive price. Thank you Cozart Metal Building Systems for all you effort!"Allan & Sharon Skouby
Lot 406R, Sliver Lakes Ranch
- FOR SO MANY YEARS, MY "DREAM HOUSE" HAD ONLY BEEN JUST THAT: JUST A DREAM, BUT COZART METAL BUILDING SYSTEMS, INC. WERE GREATLY INSTRUMENTAL IN MAKING THAT DREAM A REALITY.
- I waited for several years to get a building just like I wanted. I was unwilling to settle for anything but the best, including the builder. After searching and talking to builders for well over a year, I came across Mark Cozart. Down to the smallest detail, the construction followed exactly what I had asked for. The professional design, the quality of work, the honesty in performance, and the pride of a job well done were exhibited in his finished product. I would recommend Cozart Metal Buildings to anyone who desires value, integrity, and excellence.Greg Hall
I TOLD MARK COZART WHAT I WANTED IN A HOUSE, AND WITH HIS PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE, HE GUIDED US THROUGH EACH STEP, AND HE PUT IN MORE SPECIAL FEATURES THAN I HAD EVEN DREAMED.
WE FOUND THAT THE BUSINESS ETHICS OF MARK COZART AND HIS STAFF WAS ABOVE REPROACH. THERE WERE A FEW THINGS THAT HE DIDN'T APPROVE OF HOW THEY WERE DONE, AND HE HAD THE CONTRACTORS COME BACK AND REDO THEM. SOME OF THESE WE MIGHT NEVER HAVE KNOWN ABOUT, AND A LESS HONEST BUILDER WOULD HAVE PROBABLY JUST COVERED THEM OVER. BUT, MARK BEING VERY CONSCIENTIOUS AND HONEST IN ALL ASPECTS, LET US KNOW ABOUT THESE FEW ITEMS AND SAW TO IT THAT THEY WERE REDONE CORRECTLY. WE LEARNED THAT WE COULD GENUINELY TRUST MARK COZART'S JUDGMENT AND BUSINESS PRACTICES
OVER THE PREVIOUS YEARS, WE HAD HEARD OF THE MANY BENEFITS OF HAVING A METAL-FRAME HOUSE, AND THUS FAR, WE HAVE NOT BEEN DISAPPOINTED.
WHEN WE FIRST DECIDED THAT WE WANTED A METAL-FRAME HOME, WE CHECKED OUT SEVERAL BUILDERS, BUT NONE OF THEM IMPRESSED US LIKE MARK COZART DID. WE KNEW IMMEDIATELY THAT COZART METAL BUILDING SYSTEMS WAS THE RIGHT COMPANY TO BUILD OUR HOME. SO, IF ANYONE READING THIS IS PLANNING TO BUILD A METAL BUILDING OR HOME, WE CAN ASSURE YOU THAT COZART METAL BUILDING SYSTEMS IS THE RIGHT COMPANY FOR WHATEVER YOUR BUILDING NEEDS MAY BE. WE'VE ALREADY DONE THE COMPARISONS WITH OTHER BUILDERS AND FOUND THAT COZART OUTDOES THEM ALL. EVEN OUR MORTGAGE COMPANY WHERE WE GOT OUR LOAN TOLD US THAT BECAUSE THEY HAD NEVER DONE A LOAN ON THE CONSTRUCTION OF A METAL HOME BEFORE, THEY DID THEIR OWN INVESTIGATION OF COZART METAL BUILDING SYSTEMS, AND THEY COULD FIND NOTHING THAT WAS NEGATIVE REGARDING THEM.
EVERYONE TO WHOM WE HAVE SHOWN OUR NEW HOME HAS BEEN VERY IMPRESSED WITH IT. ALSO, WE'RE HAPPY WITH OUR NEW HOME AND OUR BUILDER, AND YOU WILL BE TOO.
REBA & MICHAEL LADUKE
- Our friends had Cozart construct a metal building for them. After inspecting it we were impressed with the quality and level of attention to detail. The finished product reflects the professional work that goes into it. We contracted Mark to prepare the construction site and build our custom storage and hobby building. We were so pleased with it that we hired Mark to build us a custom deck cover. My future projects for Cozart are a carport and a metal roof for the house.
- We used Cozart Metal Buildings for our 25’ x 40’ barn and could not be more satisfied. The project was handled very professionally from start to finish. Mark was willing to work with me on numerous design changes and the coinciding cost changes. The detailed drawings of the project were computer-generated and made it easy to get the necessary approvals. The project was handled on schedule and the final product was of the highest quality. We felt like we definitely got our money’s worth from Cozart and we recommend that you contact them before proceeding with your project.Mike & Peggy Furrow
- Mark,Just a note to say thanks for the shop building you guys built for me. It came out great and is exactly the way I wanted it. I appreciate your willingness to coordinate with my home builder so that he could pour the foundation and you could provide the building. I also appreciate the fact that you were readily available on e-mail as well as the phone. It's a great building, delivered in a timely manner and at the cost you quoted.On top of that, I enjoyed working with you personally. You provided a pleasant and professional experience and I'm glad that I chose Cozart to build my metal building. I would me more than happy to recommend your company to anyone.Photo attached (looks pretty good, doesn't it!)Thanks again,
Gene C. Dawson
- Mark,We are very pleased with our metal building built by Cozart Metal Buildings. Our dealings with Mark Cozart have been nothing but first class. He was on time and on budget with the construction and, although there have been only a few, very minor problems, has also been right there to help with follow-up issues. We live in Silver Lakes Ranch and have compared the construction of our metal building with all of the others in Silver Lakes Ranch that were done by several other contractors other than Mark and there is no real comparison. The Cozart metal building is far superior. Mark has built the most metal buildings in Silver Lakes Ranch and you can see why when you look at his construction and quality.Richard Pitman
Lot 306 Silver Lakes Ranch
- Mr. Cozart,I just wanted to personally thank you for a GREAT job on my building. You and the members of your company exceeded all of my expectations! That included design, delivery, and installation. This was my first gym, as well as my first 10,000 sq ft. building to build. The crew on my job which consisted of yourself, Jeremy Cozart, Josh Hankins, and Dave Leimaster were extremely proficient. Anytime I had a question, Cozart Metal Buildings staff, would take the time to educate me, and being a first time builder, that proved invaluable. I would strongly recommend Cozart Metal Buildings to anyone who is thinking of putting up a metal structure. Please feel free to have them call me at my business, with any questions they may have, the numbers are listed below in my e-mail signature. One last thought, your slogan is "we build metal buildings, and we're good. "In my opinion you could change that to "we're GREAT!"Once again, thank you.Regards,Peter J. Frazier
President, Body Exchange Management, LLC, gen. ptr.
Body Exchange Fitness, Ltd., dba
Body Exchange Fitness Center
120 E. Main St., Azle, TX. 76020
- I spent some time inspecting the new barn after you were through.
All I can say is "Thank You for one really fine building". I had hoped it would be as nice as the first barn you built for me, but you actually made it even better. Several of my boarding customers came out over the holiday weekend and they were really impressed and happy that their horses would have such a facility to use. I even had a customer from Waco at the farm Saturday with his friends from Russia to look at a horse he has purchased. One look at the barns you have built for me, and he was going back to Waco and get his builder to copy the styles I have. Again, thank you for another job well done. If I can ever provide a recommendation for you, please feel free to use my name.Best regards,John R. Dunn